- Thursdays on MBC TV (13:00 – 13:15hrs) ZOKOMERA ALIMI
- Saturdays on MBC Radio 1 (11:30 to 12:00 hrs)
- Mondays on MBC TV (18:15 – 18:30hrs)
- Mondays on MBC Radio 2 FM (18:00 to 18:20 hrs)
- Wednesdays on MBC Radio 1 (11:30 to 11:45 hrs) Repeat
- Wednesdays & Thursdays on MBC Radio 1 (13:30 to 13:50 hrs)
- Fridays on MBC Radio 1 (15:15 to 15:30 hrs)
MALAWI COMMEMORATES WORLD FOOD DAY
Malawi held its 2020 Joint commemoration of the World Food Day and Africa Day for Food and Nutrition Security at Capital Hill in Lilongwe under the theme “Grow, Nourish, Sustain. Together: Our Actions are Our Future”, and “Resilient Food Systems towards Healthy Diets for the Vulnerable during Emergencies”.
Speaking during the function, Minister of Agriculture Hon. Lobin Lowe said the commemoration of the World Food Day resonates well with Sustainable Development Goal number 2, which emphasizes not only the need to end hunger but also to achieve food security by improving access to nutritious foods while using sustainable agricultural production methods.